Healthy Puppy Guarantee
The Puppy Store Guarantee
The health of our puppies are important to us even after they are taken to their forever home; that’s why if your new puppy does become ill, we guarantee to try to make it right. While we do everything we can to ensure that every puppy is healthy, but sometimes like how kids do, they can still get sick. We do our best to avoid spreading illness by taking preventive measures. Each puppy has regular veterinarian exams and vaccinations and any needed treatment while they are in our care. In addition, we offer a complimentary 20 day virus-free guarantee with each puppy. In addition, we offer an affordable two year genetic health guarantee with medical vet bills paid and an optional 12 year Puppy Furever guarantee for purchase!
12 Year Puppy Furever Guarantee
In the rare and unforeseen event where your puppy passes away due to a genetic or hereditary disorder, the 12 Year Puppy Furever Guarantee provides you with a 100% store credit within the first year. If the death occurs in years two through twelve, you are entitled to a 50% store credit towards the adoption cost of a new puppy. Note: the cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed pathologist.
We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life.
Here’s what we ask you to do:
- Take your puppy to a licensed veterinarian within 3 business days. (The exam must be performed by a licensed veterinarian.)
- Keep and maintain a copy of the exam or medical record results. Not taking your puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving your puppy may void the guarantee. We understand life happens and sometimes vet appointments cannot occur sooner than 3 days. If this is the case, all we ask is that you communicate with us so we can update your puppy’s information in our system.
- Your puppy will come with up-to-date vaccinations and will be de-wormed, so make sure you do not give an additional vaccine to your puppy within the first ten days unless otherwise instructed by your vet. It is the new owner’s responsibility to continue proper de-worming and monthly exams up to the age of 16 weeks or more as recommended by the vet.
- Keep proof of the healthcare and maintenance records or your puppy, including vaccinations and exams in your personal files.
We do not guarantee: personality, conformation, constitution, final size or weight, coloration, markings or the breeding ability of your adult dog.
- Heart murmurs grades 1 or 2 pose no threat to your puppy and are not covered under this guarantee. These grades of murmurs are usually transient as your puppy is still a baby and its entire organism is still developing.
- Hip dysplasia is covered for one year only.
- This guarantee will not cover spaying or neutering or undescended testes.
- This 12 year guarantee is a credit towards the purchase of another puppy
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and or timely vaccinations this will void the guarantee.
We appreciate our customers and care about each and every puppy.
Puppy Price Match Guarantee!
We Will any Competitor Pricing*
*Puppy match guarantee only valid on competing pet store pricing not breeder pricing. Price match guarantee only valid with same age, sex, breed, and registration of competitor’s puppy offering.